Instagram is a photo and video-sharing website where you can click photos and record videos. You can set your photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see your photos and videos. Instagram allows you to take a photo, upload to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone. If you are looking for the process to post a video on Instagram then, read on.
Following are the steps to put a video on Instagram:
- Go to your Instagram app.
- Click on the '+' icon at the bottom of the screen & go to Videos.
- Now record your video & then can add a filter, caption and your location before sharing.
- Then Post the video on Instagram.
- And if you wish to upload a video from your phone's library, tap Library at the bottom of the screen and select the video you'd like to share.
The maximum limit assigned by Instagram for videos is 60Seconds i.e 1min.