Google Drive is a cloud storage service which allows user to backup videos, photos, files & important documents. Google Drive was released on April 24, 2012. Google offers 15GB of online storage space to all its users, that is shared across three of its most used services i.e Google Drive, Gmail & Google+. 5GB of the 15GB storage space is dedicated to Google Drive.
Here are steps to share Google Drive Photo Album with Others on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Select photo album which you want to share.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the photo album.
- Tap "Add people" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A "Add people" window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your photo album.
- Tap "Add" button.
- Your photo album will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.