Google Drive is a complete office suit with cloud storage. It offers 15GB of free storage space to store photos, videos and files. Google Drive provide services like word processor, presentation builder, spreadsheet application and much more. In order to backup photos from Google Drive to Dropbox both the applications must be installed on your iPhone. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup Google Drive photos to Dropbox on your iPhone, read below.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Dropbox on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox" app on iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located infront of the photo.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Dropbox" icon.
- A "Save to Dropbox" window open up.
- Choose a location and tap "Save" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your photos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.