Google Drive is a cloud storage service which was released on April 24, 2012. It is the best cloud storage service and is useful for storing photos, videos and important documents. You can access your photos, videos and files everywhere and collaborate with other people. It allows you to edit photos, documents, spreadsheets and presentations. One of the Google Drive's best features is its ability to let you to access your photos, videos and documents offline even when you don't have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
Here are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to Dropbox on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox" app on iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the video.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Dropbox" icon.
- A "Save to Dropbox" window open up.
- Choose a location and tap "Save" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your videos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.