Dropbox is a cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos and files to share them with family and friends. You can also share your files and folders to social networking sites such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter and much more. It creates a link for you to share folder to Google+. If you are looking for a steps by step process to share Dropbox photo folder to Google+ on Android, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Dropbox Photo Folder to Google+ on Android:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google+" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your photo folder which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send a link to this folder" option.
- A "Send a link to this folder" window opens up.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google+".
- Write description & tap "Send" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Your photo folder will now be shared to Google+.