DropBox is a cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos, videos, documents & important files from your computer and mobile devices to an online cloud storage space. Once you enabled 'Camera Upload', DropBox will automatically save photos & videos from your iPhone or iPad to a new "Camera Uploads" folder in DropBox. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space.
Following are the steps to backup videos from iPad to DropBox:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
3. Tap the "DropBox" on your iPad.
4. Tap the "..." (3 horizontal dots) button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap "Upload (+)" from the menu.
6. Click "Camera Roll".
7. "Camera Roll" window opens up & select the videos (which you wish to upload).
8. Click "Upload" button.
9. All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.