Dropbbox is an online backup solution which allows you to backup photos, videos & important documents to access them from anywhere. Dropbox is useful for students, teachers, businessmen and photographers to store their files, projects, important documents, photos & videos. Dropbox has a feature "Camera Upload" which allows you to upload photos & videos automatically from your phone. You can sync all your photos & videos with DropBox by turning 'ON' the Camera Upload feature. Dropbox also allows you to edit your files from your phone.
Here are the steps to Backup Photo Folder from Dropbox to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your photo album which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Send a link" button.
- A "Upload item to:" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- Your video album will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.