Downloading photos from Flickr to your computer is quite easy once you learn a few valuable tricks. Youâ€™ll need to have access to a computer and the internet connection, as the mobile app isnâ€™t capable of handling these functions.
- Log into your Flickr account.
- Select the photos you wish to download to your computer. You can select photos from your 'Camera Roll' or 'Albums'. Camera Roll will show all your photos organized by date added. Clicking on a photo will add it to the 'pile' of photos to be downloaded. To add entire collection of photos, click 'Select All' next to the date the photos were added. You can also select an entire album to download it on your computer.
- Click â€œDownloadâ€ at the bottom of the screen. All the photos / albums that were selected will now be added to the 'download pile and a pop-up message will appear depending on the number of photos you've selected. If there are multiple photos in your download pile the message will say "Download zip.â€ Click the message to create a single zip file, then choose a folder to save your zip file. When the download is complete, locate the zip file.
- Windows users, double-click the zip file, then click â€œExtractâ€ to unpack the images.
- Mac users can double-click the zip file to extract the images to the current folder.
That's it. This is how you can save your Flickr photos to your computer.