Flickr is an online photo management and sharing application which was launched in February 2004 by Ludicorp. Flickr allow its users to backup photos & videos, organize their images into albums and sets. It offers 3 types of accounts i.e Free, Ad Free & Doublr. The Free account includes 1 TB of storage space with limit of 200MB per photo & 1GB per video. Flickr offers 2TB of storage space for Doublr account which is exactly double of the Free account.
Here are the steps to download videos from Flickr to Computer:
1. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
3. You will see all your photos & videos.
4. Click the video, you will see it in full size.
5. Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. Select "Download original file" option.
7. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
8. All your videos will now be downloaded to computer.