If you want to remove your photo from Google Drive, then move it to trash. If you are not the owner, then others can see the photo even if you empty your trash. If you are the owner, then others can access it until you permanently delete the photo.
Remove Photos from Google Drive on the Web:
Remove Photos from Google Drive on Mac/PC:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Select the photo which you want to remove.
- Right-click a photo and select "Remove" option.
- Click "Trash" icon.
- This way you can remove your photos from Google Drive on the web.
Remove Photos from Google Drive on Mobile Device:
- Download "Google Drive" app on your Mac/PC from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" folder on your desktop.
- Select a photo and drag it to the trash on your computer.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your mobile device from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your mobile device.
- Tap "i" info icon located in front of the photo.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Remove" option.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.