Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google Inc. Google Drive is the best cloud storage option. Google offers you 5GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for backup photos, videos, and documents. You can upgrade your free 5 GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive offers 100GB space for $1.99/month, 1TB space for $9.99/month, 10TB space for $99.99, 20TB space for $199.99 and 30TB space for $299.99/month.
Following are the steps to Download Videos from Google Drive to Computer:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "My Drive" button located on the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos that you wish to download.
- "Right click" the selected videos, select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- All your videos will now be downloaded to the computer.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.