Dropbox is a file hosting service that allows you to bring your photos, videos and documents anywhere and share them with friends. It is used to sync your photos, videos and files between all of your smartphones, computers and tablets. You just need to download and install the Dropbox application and sign in using the same login on all your devices. It will create a dedicated folder (Dropbox folder) on your computer. When you add photos, videos or files to your Dropbox folder, it will automatically sync them to your Dropbox account. SmugMug does not provide you this facility. So, if you want to move your videos from SmugMug to Dropbox, then download them to computer and then upload to Dropbox account.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from SmugMug to Dropbox:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Organize" button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo and video galleries.
- Open the video gallery and select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located at top of the photo gallery.
- Select "Download Image" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Smugmug.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from SmugMug to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.