DropBox is a cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection). DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space.
2. Download "Dropbox app" on your Android phone from the Google Play store & launch it.
3. Go to "Dropbox app" on your Android phone.
4. Tap "Camera Uploads" button.
5. You will see all your photos & videos.
6. Tap the photos which you want to share.
7. Tap "Export" button located at the bottom of the screen.
8. You will see the list of applications, select "Picasa" option.
9. A "Upload photo/video" window opens-up.
10. Add caption & click "Upload" button.
11. You will see a message "Start uploading to Picasa".
12. All your photos will now be shared to Picasa.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”