DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers photo-sharing app Carousel Mailbox email app. Carousel is a cloud based mobile image gallery from Dropbox for all your photos and videos. It combines & organize your photos & videos automatically at your fingertips. Carousel allows you to store digital photos, videos & documents in the Internet ‘cloud’ with the ability to access online from any computers. Mailbox for Android also introduces Auto-Swipe i.e slideable horizontal navigation wheel at the bottom of the screen which allows you to scroll photos and videos. Carousel allows you to share hundreds of photos at the same time.
Here are the steps to share photos from Dropbox Carousel on Android phone:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Carousel Mailbox email app" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
3. Tap "Carousel" on your Android phone.
4. Select photos which you want to share.
5. Tap "Share" button located at top right corner of the screen.
6. Add names, emails or phone number to share your photos.
7. Write a message & click "Send" button.
8. All your photos will now be shared.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.