Dropbox allows you to share a link to photos, videos, files or folders from the iPhone app. You just need to download and install Dropbox app on your iPhone. You can either share a link to a file or folder, or share a link to photos and videos. To share a link to file or folder, swipe from left to right over any file or folder name to see a set of icons. Tap "Share" icon (upward arrow coming out of the box) and select an email option to share with family and friends via email.
Following are the steps to Share a Link to Photos from Dropbox with Others on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Tap the photo icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see all your photos.
- Tap the check box located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "eMail" option to share a link to photos.
- Enter the email addresses of your friends and tap "Send" button.
- This is how you can share a link to photos from Dropbox with others on iPhone.