Google Drive is a best cloud storage and file synchronization service used to backup photos, videos and documents. It allows you to share photos and videos to social networking sites Facebook, Google+ and much more. It provides many services like word processor, spreadsheet application, presentation builder and much more. Photobucket is an online photo and video hosting website. It is useful to backup photos and video to access them from anywhere on any device. You can easily move your Photobucket photos to Google Drive by using computer.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Photobucket to Google Drive:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the video which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of the window.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Photobucket.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload videos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your videos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move videos from Photobucket to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.