You can share the files and folders that you store in Google Drive with anyone. The people you share with will always see the most updated version of the file. If you share Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms, you can control whether they can edit, comment on, or only view the file.
Step 1: Choose what to share
A. Share a single file
Choose how you want to share a file:
B. Share multiple files
There are two ways to share multiple files:
- Hold Shift, select two or more files, and then click Share Add people.
- To add files to a folder or share the entire folder.
Step 2: Choose who to share with
Step 3: Choose what people can do with your file
When you share a file with someone, you can choose what they can do with it.
- View: People can see, but canâ€™t change or share the file with others.
- Comment: People can make comments and suggestions, but canâ€™t change or share the file with others.
- Edit: People can make changes, accept or reject suggestions, and share the file with others.