Google Drive offers you 15GB storage that is free of charge. In another word, you will have free large external storage to backup your photos. You can upload your pictures and videos from any Android phone and tablet. And you can access your files on any device with the same account signed in.
On your computer, you can backup photos in Google Drive. You can upload files into private or shared folders. Here's a step by step process to show you how to backup photos in Google Drive.
Drag files into Google Drive
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Open or create a folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
Use the Google Drive application for your Mac/PC
- Install the application on your computer.
- On your computer, you'll see a folder called "Google Drive."
- Drag files or folders into that folder. They will upload to Drive and you will see them on drive.google.com.