OneDrive or SkyDrive is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and documents. The Office 365 comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage space. You will get the Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad, Computer or Mac. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from Google Photos to OneDrive, read below.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Google Photos to OneDrive on Computer:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Open the video which you wish to download.
- Place your cursor over a video and click the check mark.
- Click "More" tab located at the top of the window.
- Select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Google Photos.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your video album) to upload videos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload videos to this folder.
- As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you wish to upload.
- This is how you can move videos from Google Photos to OneDrive.