OneDrive (Known as SkyDrive) is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup and share your photos, documents across multiple devices. It allows user to automatically sync & upload Windows phone 7 photos to Skydrive. When you sign in with your Microsoft account on your Windows Phone 7, you just need to turn ON the service that helps you to automatically backup photos & videos to the cloud.
Here are the steps to automatically backup videos from Windows phone 7 to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have Skydrive app installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Open start screen on Windows phone 7.
4. Go to "Pictures" & tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner on your phone screen.
5. Tap "Settings".
6. "Pictures+Camera" setting window opens up.
7. Tap "Automatically upload to SkyDrive".
8. Click "Yes" to turn ON 'Auto Upload'.
9. There are 3 options to upload videos from Windows phone 8 to SkyDrive:
a) Don't upload.
b) Good quality (may use data plan).
c) Best quality (needs Wi-Fi).
8. Select any ('b' or 'c') one of the options listed above.
9. All your videos will now be automatically uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”