Microsoft's OneDrive (known as SkyDrive) is the place where you can backup photos, videos and important documents. It allows you to share them to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and more. It plays an automatic slideshow for uploaded photos. OneDrive allows you to tag people in your photos via the web interface or Windows Photo Gallery. Flickr is a photo sharing website which is useful to share your photos with family and friends or social networking sites. It also allows you to embed your photos into blogs, forums and websites. Basically Flickr is useful for sharing photos and videos.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Flickr to OneDrive:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create a Microsoft account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your video album) to upload videos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload videos to this folder.
- As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you wish to upload.
- Your videos will now be uploaded to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.