OneDrive or SkyDrive is a Microsoft's cloud storage service which allows you to backup & sync your files, photos, videos & important documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Windows Phone 7 allows you to backup or share photos with friends via Text or Email Messages on SkyDrive. You can also tag faces in a photo when posting it to SkyDrive.
Following are the steps to share photos from Windows Phone 7 to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have Skydrive app installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Open start screen on Windows phone 7.
4. Go to "Pictures" & navigate to the photos which you wish to upload.
5. Tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner on your phone screen.
6. Select "Share on SkyDrive" option.
7. Tap the text box to type a caption (optional).
8. Tap "Upload" or "Send picture icon".
7. All your photos will now be shared to SkyDrive.
Tip: To share a photos from an online album, you will need to save it to your phone first.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”