SmugMug is a photo and video hosting service which is used for photo storage and sharing. It allows you to build a basic SmugMug site. It offers four different types of accounts i.e. 'Basic', 'Power', 'Portfolio', and 'Business'. The Basic account users will get the powerful, drag and drop 'Site Organizer'. They can apply an array of beautiful themes and content blocks to their sites. Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files. You can also sync your files between all of your smartphones, tablets and computers. Dropbox gives you the security of your files on highest priority. You can easily move videos from Dropbox to SmugMug account. To learn how to move videos from Dropbox to SmugMug, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Dropbox to SmugMug:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the videos that you wish to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox album.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload videos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move videos from Dropbox to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.