Following the process below you can easily allow visitors, friends, family members or clients to download an entire SmugMug gallery themselves. It is a great way to save your time and at the time deliver lots of photos and videos.
To do so, follow the process below:
- Navigate to the gallery you want to make downloadable.
- Click Customize > Gallery Settings and select the Photo Protection tab.
- Turn the "Download Buttons" option "On" to enable visitor downloads of your original images.
- You can choose to password-protect your visitor downloads, too. Turn the "Require Download Password" option "On" to create a password your visitors will need to enter before they can download your original photos. The password is whatever you'd like it to be! And you can change it anytime.
- Enabling visitor downloads for a gallery will add a Download All button to that gallery (a little downward-facing arrow).
- Your visitors simply need to click that button and follow the on-screen prompts to verify their email address so we can deliver the photos to them digitally in .zip files.
- Once the gallery is ready for download, you'll receive a link to download your .zip file. If you're still browsing the gallery when your file becomes ready, you'll see a pop-up notification.