Following the process below you can easily allow visitors, friends, family members or clients to download an entire SmugMug gallery themselves. It is a great way to save your time and at the time deliver lots of photos and videos.
To do so, follow the process below:
- Navigate to the gallery you want to make downloadable.
- Click Customize > Gallery Settings and select the Photo Protection tab.
- Turn the â€œDownload Buttonsâ€ option â€œOnâ€ to enable visitor downloads of your original images.
- You can choose to password-protect your visitor downloads, too. Turn the â€œRequire Download Passwordâ€ option â€œOnâ€ to create a password your visitors will need to enter before they can download your original photos. The password is whatever youâ€™d like it to be! And you can change it anytime.
- Enabling visitor downloads for a gallery will add a Download All button to that gallery (a little downward-facing arrow).
- Your visitors simply need to click that button and follow the on-screen prompts to verify their email address so we can deliver the photos to them digitally in .zip files.
- Once the gallery is ready for download, youâ€™ll receive a link to download your .zip file. If youâ€™re still browsing the gallery when your file becomes ready, youâ€™ll see a pop-up notification.