Smugmug is a paid photo sharing website & image hosting service. It allows you to backup photo and videos, also organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. Smugmug has 'Content Blocks' i.e building blocks for your site. You can simply drop content blocks anywhere on your site to display photos and videos. The Content Blocks are helpful to your visitors, share your photos with friends and add comments. There are 8 different types of content available on Smugmug i.e Photo, Navigation, Video, Design, Text, Social, Discovery and HTML and CSS.
Following are the steps to Download Video Gallery from Smugmug to Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your video gallery which you want to download.
- Select "Export to Local Gallery" option.
- You will see a message "Photo gallery saved to download folder".
- Your video gallery will now be downloaded to Android.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.