Dropbox is a powerful service for your photos, videos, files and important documents. If you backup your files to Dropbox, then you can access them from anywhere. Because any file you backup to your Dropbox account is automatically save to all your mobile devices, tablets, computers snd the Dropbox website. You can easily move your videos from Dropbox to Google Photos account.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Dropbox to Google Photos on Computer:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the videos that you wish to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Click "Up arrow with cloud" icon located at the top of the window.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted 2 options i.e "Create album" & "Add to album".
- Click "Create album" option to store your videos.
- Enter the name for your album.
- This is how you can move videos from Dropbox to Google Photos on computer.