Dropbox has a 'Invite to folder' feature which allows you to invite other people to collaborate and share folders. When you create a shared folder and add people to it, its files will appear in their Dropbox account. Any member of the folder can add, edit or delete files within that folder. To learn how to collaborate with others by sharing Dropbox folder from iPad, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Collaborate with Others by Sharing Dropbox folder from iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap the folder which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" icon (upward arrow coming out of the box).
- Select "Invite to folder" option.
- Enter the email addresses of the people which you would like to invite and personal message.
- Tap "Invite" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- This is how you can collaborate with others by sharing Dropbox folder from iPad.