Dropbox Carousel ia a photo and video management app which allows you to backup photos and videos, manage and organize them very well. The photos are organized by date, time and events. It prompts you to free local storage once it has synced and backed up photos to the cloud. If you are looking for a step by step process to transfer Dropbox Carousel photos to Box on Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Transfer Dropbox Carousel Photos to Box on Android:
- Go to https://carousel.dropbox.com/app/timeline & sign in to your account.
- Download & install "Carousel by Dropbox" app on your Android phone from the Play store.
- Find your photo in your Carousel Timeline.
- Open the photo in full size.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Other Apps" tab.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Box" option.
- A "Upload Item to:" window opens up.
- Choose a location to transfer photo and tap "Upload" button.
- This way you can transfer Dropbox Carousel Photos to Box on Android.