SmugMug is a photo sharing website where you can backup photos and videos, organize and share them with family and friends. It allows you to create your own themes and apply them to add personal style to your pages and galleries. If you are using prloaded designs then it allows you to change its theme sitewide or at the homepage, folder or gallery level. You can replace the design's theme with one of the other themes or edit the design's theme or create your own theme to pick your own color and font combinations. To use these features, upload your photos and videos to SmugMug account. You can easily move photos to SmugMug account from OneDrive account. If you are looking for a step by step process to move photos from OneDrive to SmugMug, read below.
Following are the steps to Move Photos from OneDrive to SmugMug:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- open the photo album. You will see a checkbox at the top right corner when you mouse over the photos.
- Select the photos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload photos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level and click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the photos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more photos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move photos from OneDrive to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.