SmugMug is a stunning photo and video sharing website where you can backup photos and videos. It allows you to create your own Custom Domain or you can pick an available domain name. To create Custom Domain, go to your SmugMug account Settings and click 'Me' and then click 'Account' tab for the 'Custom Domain' line. Paste your new domain name into the box and click 'Save Changes' button. Google Drive does not provide you this facility. If you want create your own domain, galleries and upload photos and videos to them and share with others, then you can use SmugMug account. You can easily move videos from Google Drive to SmugMug account using computer.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Google Drive to SmugMug:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos that you wish to download.
- "Right click" the selected videos, select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload videos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move videos from Google Drive to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.