SmugMug is a photo sharing website where you can showcase your photos more beautifully than ever before. It allows you to personalize your site and build multiple looks. You can choose color, content and layout of any page. Simply drag and drop content blocks where you want them in the header, footer, into just one gallery or across all the pages. Box is a cloud storage service which is used to backup photos, videos and files. Box does not provide you the above mentioned facilities. SmugMug is best service to organize and showcase your photos. If you are looking for a step by step process to move photos from Box to SmugMug, read below.
Following are the steps to Move Photos from Box to SmugMug:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload photos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level and click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the photos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more photos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.