You can create an album to save photos and videos on your Dropbox account. It is helpful to organize and share multiple photos and videos with others. If you share an album with other people, then the recipients will not require a Dropbox account. They can view ir even if they don't have a Dropbox account.
Add Photos to an Album:
Share an Album:
- Download and Install "Dropbox" app on your Android device.
- Tap "DropBox" app on your Android phone.
- Tap "Menu" icon located top left corner on the screen.
- Tap "Photos" tab.
- Tap checkmark icon located at the top right corner or long press on photos to select them.
- Tap "Add to album" icon. You can create a new album or add photos to an existing album.
You can easily share an album with other people after adding to your Dropbox account. Browse and open the album which you want to share. Tap "Share album" located at the bottom on the screen. You can share an album with others via email, text message or social network. Your recipients will get a link to view the album.Manage Your Albums:
Dropbox allows you to rename an album, remove photos from an album, delete an album and much more. If you want to rename an album, simply open the album and tap on its name and then tap new name. To remove photos from an album, open the album and tap or long press the photos which you want to remove. Tap "Remove" icon located at the top toolbar. If you want to delete an album, open the album and tap 'Menu' icon located at the top toolbar and tap 'Delete Album' button.