DropBox is a cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc. Dropbox allows you to upload, download, browse & move all of your photos & files to access them from anywhere. DropBox offers 100GB space for $9.99/month, 200GB space for $19.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month.
Here are the steps to download photos from DropBox to Windows 8 PC:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Browse photos which you want to download.
3. Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
4. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the photos from the album.
5. All your selected photos will now be downloaded to Windows 8.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”