DropBox is a cloud storage service provided by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is useful to backup photos, videos and documents. Dropbox allow users to create a dedicated folder (Dropbox folder) on each of their computers for storing their files, photos & videos. Changes made to one Dropbox folder (on your computer) will reflect in other Dropbox folders (on other computers) as well (associated with same account). This is done via Dropbox automatic sync. You can always access your files from Dropbox even if you are offline.
Here are the steps to upload videos from computer to Dropbox:
1. Install "Dropbox desktop application" on your computer. It creates a folder on your systems hard disk. The folder is named "Dropbox".
2. Browse through your videos on your computer & simply drag-and-drop them to Dropbox folder. You will see a blue icon located at top right corner on your computer, this means your file is syncing with dropbox. When the icon turns into a green checkmark syncing is complete.
3. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window on the Dropbox website.
5. As soon as you click upload, "Upload to DropBox" window opens up.
6. Click "Choose Files" button & select the video files on your computer (that you want to upload).
7. Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
7. All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
Tip: Each file you upload through the website must be 10 GB or less.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.