Smugmug is a photo sharing website. It allows you to backup photos, videos and share them with other people in the world. Smugmug also allows you to create pages and galleries. You can upload unlimited photos and videos into unlimited beautiful galleries. And, you can access those photos and videos even when you are offline. Smugmug gives you Show off with full-screen photo slideshows. You can bulk upload multiple photos and videos at a time. You can upload photos & videos with GPS location. You can also set photos as a wallpaper.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug photos & videos effortlessly.