Google Drive is a video & photo backup solution which allows you to store photos, videos, a single document or an entire folder to cloud storage to access them from any computer or mobile with an internet connection. Google Drive offers a variety of tools which makes the cloud more useful. Google Drive offers a tool "Google Docs" which allows you to create & edit documents, presentations & spreadsheets. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup videos to Dropbox from Google Drive, read below.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Google Drive to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your Videos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "OneDrive".
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your Videos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.