You can view your photos and videos from Google Photos in Google Drive. To view them, open "Google Drive" app on your iOS device and tap "Menu" icon located at the top left corner on the screen and then select "Google Photos" option. You can also view those photos and videos which were automatically backed up if you have "Back up & sync" enabled. You can edit, copy and move photos in Google Drive, but these changes will not reflect in Google Photos account.
Following are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from Google Photos into Google Drive Folders on iOS:
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iOS device.
- Tap "Google Photos" folder.
- Select an individual photo, videos or folder which you want to move.
- Tap "i" (information) icon located in front of the photo, video or folder.
- Tap "Move to" button.
- Select the folder that y ou want to move the photo, video or folder to.
- Tap "Move here" button.
- This is how you can move photos from Google Photos into Google Drive folders on iOS device.