Christmas festivities are a cheerful time for any person. Even if you belong to a different religion or country, the happiness runs off you in some way or the other. If celebrating Christmas is a huge affair in your family or office, then why not make a scrapbook to chronicle the event?
You can either make a scrapbook about one particular year in which Christmas celebrations were a hit – for example a family reunion or a friends get-together – or your can collect Christmas facts and photos celebrated till now and make a compilation.
Keep in mind these simple steps which will help you build a memorable scrapbook which will be the talk of every Christmas dinner for years to come.
1. Hundreds of designs with Christmas theme are available at stationary stores which can help you build a festive scrapbook. There are some pretty standard colour schemes which are used, like white-red or red-green. You can give the scrapbook your creative twist by choosing a black and white background and pasting vibrant photos and embellishments on it.
2. Buy stickers of Santa Clause, Christmas tree, jingle bells, Christmas decorations and stockings with which you can fill up leftover space on page. Co-ordinate which sticker to use with which picture so that balance is maintained.
3. Apart from pictures, write recipes which are always used in such gatherings, for instance cake, pudding or light snacks for a large gathering.
4. Take pictures of the gifts you receive, or the ones which you gave out. Make a list of the best gifting ideas, which will come handy when you are in dilemma over this issue.
5. Pictures are the most important element of this scrapbook. So click as many as you can, so that you have a healthy option to choose from. Make a backup of all these pictures with a good website which gives you maximum storage.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”