The macho man in everyone’s life , a father truly deserves some show of affection from your side once in a while. Making a photo collage for your dad is one of the ways you can flaunt your love.
You can make a collage for him as a special gift for a special occasion, like father’s day or his birthday. The size can vary from something as small as a postcard-size to a life size poster collage. Of course, a poster will need a lot more work and creativity, so make sure you have time and expertise on your side.
Here are 5 creative ways in which you can make a photo collage for your dad:
1. Making a photo collage using a software or a website is easy enough, all you need to do is shortlist photos, edit them, use the software to make a collage and then get a print. Yes, it is that easy.
2. If you want to go traditional, then make a photo collage yourself without taking the help of a computer. Take photo prints and arrange them in a creative way to make a good layout. Use cut-outs from those prints once in a while to bring the collage to life. But remember, make a backup of all the photo prints before you cut them and paste them.
3. A creative way of making a collage is to paste photos inside the letters of the word DADDY, or DAD. Take a chart paper, say 2 feet by 3 feet, and spell out the words in double line fonts. Now start arranging photos inside the two lines of D, then A and the other D. This takes care of your layout issues and can accommodate more photos.
4. You can make a photo mosaic of your father’s photos using his face as the main photo. A mosaic is when you divide a photo, say a portrait of your dad, into many equal square pixels and fill them with another photo. Many online mosaic making tools can help you in this.
5. A Polaroid tile is also a great idea, where a photo is divided into different polaroids titled at different angle to make one single photo. This is a creative collage which many softwares and websites can help you make. Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.