A photo book is a memory in its own way. Whether you capture the little or the big moments of your life, the photo book promises to stay with you all your life. Turn a page of your photo album and you are sure to be transported to your beautiful past, But before you begin to create one, there are certain things that you need to keep in your mind. Below are some tips that will help you get started on mission ‘Photo book’.
1. Before beginning to start on your photo book, imagine in your head how you would like your photo book to look like. Do you want it simple or do you want to add a little glitter to it.
2. Begin with identifying a specific theme on which you would like to base your photo book on. These could vary from holiday pictures, a birthday party, a family get-together and the likes.
2. Accordingly, select the pictures. Identify the photos that you will be using in the photo book. Also, see how many photos you will be requiring for your photo book and then add the best of the photos. Slipping in black and white photos occasionally can also give it a unique look.
3. Make sure the pictures are well edited. The photographs must be bright and colourful. Let them also be playful with an intention of bringing a smile on the face.
3. This is the most important part. Selecting a design for the photo book must be the done in order to make it look attractive and appealing.
4. You can opt for cut outs of few photographs that you think will stand out in the book.
5. Next step would be to decorate the photo book. There are many ways to decorate the photo book. If you want, you can accessorize it using hand-made cut outs, confetti’s, etc.
6. You can add a hand-written note in the beginning of the photo book, like an introduction to what the book is going to offer on the inside.
7. Next, think of a suitable cover for tour photo book. You can use your creative intelligence by making a sketch on the cover or by pasting pictures of small resolution on the cover too.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”