Camera uploads can automatically add photos and videos from your camera, phone, or tablet to Dropbox. Your photos and videos are then available and viewable from anywhere in your Dropbox account.
Enable camera uploads
- If you haven't already, install the Dropbox desktop app and sign in.
- Plug your camera, phone, or tablet into your computer. You'll be prompted to upload photos to your Dropbox folder.
- Select Import Pictures and Videos using Dropbox.
If you previously decided not to use camera uploads with your device, you can enable it by following these steps:
- Click the Dropbox icon in your system tray.
- Click the gear icon.
- Choose Preferencesâ€¦
- Under Import, check the box next to Enable camera uploads for. You can choose to enable camera uploads for photos and videos, or only photos.
Your photos will automatically save to the Camera Uploads folder in your Dropbox account.
- Android devices: Select Connect as a Disk Drive from the status bar
- iOS devices: Unlock the screen to allow camera uploads to continue