If you have backed up videos in your Dropbox account and want to edit them, then you can use "iMovie". It is an Apple's video editing application, which allows you to edit your video and create movies, trailers, and projects. You can easily share videos to Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and much more. To learn how to transfer videos from Dropbox to iMovie on iPhone, check out the steps given below.
Following are the steps to Transfer Videos from Dropbox to iMovie on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Dropbox" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the video which you want to transfer.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "iMovie" option.
- An iMovie app opens up.
- Change the theme, Add media and select a clip.
- Your Dropbox video will now be transferred to iMovie on iPhone.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.