iCloud Photo Sharing is an easy way to share photos and videos with the people you want. You can also allow them to add their photos, videos, and comments on your shared album. Family and friends can subscribe to your shared album to enable viewing them on all of their devices. They will be automatically notified when you add new photos and videos to the shared album. Following is the step by step process to share Dropbox photos with others using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone:
Here are the steps to Share Dropbox Photos with Others using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the photo that you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "iCloud Photo Sharing" option.
- An "iCloud" window opens up.
- Enter the name of "Shared Album" and tap "Next" button.
- Add contacts to share your photo.
- Tap "Create" button.
- Enter the description of your photo and tap "Post" button.
- Your Dropbox photos will now be shared with others using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.