Dropbox is an easy way to store and share photos, videos and documents. More than 300 people across the world are using Dropbox to backup photos, videos and files to share with family and friends. You can easily backup Dropbox photos to other cloud storage service i.e. OneDrive. You need to download and install both Dropbox and OneDrive applications on your iPhone. Backing up photos from Dropbox to your OneDrive account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save and backup photos to OneDrive.
Here are the steps to Backup Dropbox Photos to OneDrive on iPhone:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "OneDrive" icon.
- Tap "Upload to OneDrive" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Choose a location and tap "Select This Location" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Your photos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.