Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. which offers cloud storage, file synchronization and client software. Dropbox Inc. was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. Dropbox provides client software for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Mac OS X & web browsers. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space to its users. You can easily download an entire video folder from DropBox to computer.
2. Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
3. Navigate to the video folder which you want to download.
4. Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
4. Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
5. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the folder & its content.
6. Your video folder will now be downloaded to computer.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”