DropBox is a cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. It helps you to backup photos, videos & important documents from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection). Dropbox allows you to create photo gallaries which can be viewed by people when you specify someone to share it with or whom it is shared with. Backing up videos from Dropbox to Instagram on your Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Dropbox.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Dropbox to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photo which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Instagram".
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be backed up to Instagram.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.