DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service provided by DropBox Inc. DropBox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere. DropBox offers 2GB free storage space. You can upgrade your free 2GB account to a paid yearly subscription plan for more storage space. DropBox offers 100GB space for $99/year, 200GB space for $199/year and 500GB space for $499/year.
Here are the steps to download photos from Dropbox to Android phone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox app" on your Android phone from the Google Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Dropbox app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "Camera Uploads" button.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to download.
- Tap "Export" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Save to SD card" option.
- All your photos will now be downloaded to Android phone.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.