Google Drive is a cloud service by Google that allows you to backup photos, videos & files online. Google Drive allows you to access all your files from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Download Google Drive & use it on your Android phone to backup photos, videos, documents and important files. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space. Backup Dropbox photos to Google Drive on Android phone is easy. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos to Google Drive on Android phone, read on.
Here are the steps to backup Dropbox photos to Google Drive on Android phone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Drive".
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up & tap "Ok" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.