Dropbox is a cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc.which helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection).
Here are the steps to download videos from Dropbox to iPad:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. If you have "Dropbox app" installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Click "Data Settings" on iPad, select "Dropbox" option.
4. A pop-up window opens up. You will see a "Public" icon on the menu bar. The "Public" folder contains all your stored photos & videos.
5. Select videos which you want to download from "Public" folder. You will see a star (*) icon located at upper right corner of the window. Click "*" button.
6. Click "Download" button located at upper right corner of the window.
7. Click "Save to Photo Library" option.
8. The videos will be stored in your iPad's gallery.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos. Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.