DropBox is a cloud storage service by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space to backup photos, videos and documents. Dropbox Inc. was founded in 2007. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Dropbox offers 100GB space for $99/year, 200GB space for $199/year & 500GB space for $499/year.
Google Drive is a cloud storage and synchronization service by Google. Google Drive was released on April 24, 2012. Google Drive allows you to backup photos, videos & other documents. Google Drive offers 5GB of free storage space. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Google Drive offers 100GB space for $1.99/month, 1TB space for $9.99/month, 10TB space for $99.99/month, 20TB space for $199.99 and 30TB space for $299.99/month.
2. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
3. Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos that you wish to download.
4. "Right click" the selected videos, select "Download" option. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location i.e. 'Dropbox' to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos you selected.
5. Click "Download" button.
6. All your videos will now be downloaded to Dropbox folder on computer.
7. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
8. Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
9. As soon as you click upload, a pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos from your computer which you want to upload to Dropbox.
10. Click "Start Upload" button to automatically upload your videos.
11. All your videos will now be uploaded to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”